- Determine internal audit scope for the entire business functions including all departments ie: Manufacturing plant, Sales and supporting departments
- Establish key audit objectives with appropriate Risk of Significant Misstatement by planning the engagement, identifying significant accounts, significant risks and significant fraud risks, in conjunction with senior leadership team and the board. Design a risk register for the organization.
- Creating an audit plan – defining scope and objectives, methods and tools used, criteria for selecting samples, procedures to be followed and facts to be recorded depending on materiality.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management interventions.
- Define criteria for measuring materiality
- Define criteria and scale for measuring risk
- Methodology for testing efficacy of control systems in place
- Define aim and priorities of audit work
- Plan activities
- Establish resources required and processes for audit work
- Ensure audit team follow company and regulatory protocol
- Simplify and organize work flow and collaboration process for compiling audits findings into audit reports
- Assess business risk and overall effectiveness of company’s internal controls in place
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|