A leading Exchange company in Kuwait is looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
• Coordinate, and supervises the accounting operation and maintain financial records, financial reporting, financial statement preparation and auditing.
• Oversee closing of monthly FS and preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly FS and periodical reports .
• Responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, processes and standards pertaining to finance and accounts processing.
• Initiation of updating policies and procedures to the finance manager.
• Supervise, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
• Supervise, Update and maintain the general ledger and chart of accounts to reflect the transactional activities.
• Assist internal and external auditors in ensuring that audits are completed timely by the year-end through collaborating sufficiently and providing the necessary data.
• Review the testing of new product or modification of existing product.
• Review the monthly, quarterly and annually central bank reports
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|