– Job purpose :
Assistant Company Secretary will be responsible for providing support to the Corporate Governance Manger as well as Company Secretary to ensure alfanar’s BoD secretariat and corporate governance functions are completed effectively and efficiently. This new role will be key within alfanar Company Ameens. It will have exposure to all parts of the business, work directly with alfanar’s Executive Management Team and Board and be central to alfanar’s governance arrangements.
– KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Supporting the Company secretary as well as Corporate Governance Manager in the effective and efficient provision of secretariat services to the Board, its sub-committees including preparing agendas, co-ordinating the production of papers and minutes, documents management and ensuring that there is effective follow through on all relevant matters arising and action points.
- Support the corporate governance manager and Company secretary in developing and deploying activities related to corporate governance.
- Attending meetings of the Board and its sub-committees and taking minutes on behalf of the Company Ameen may be required.
- Delivering a comprehensive range of support activities, proactively troubleshooting and resolving issues which arise to allow the Secretariat to deliver in line with expectations.
- Ensuring the Company secretary’s demanding workload is appropriately prioritised and all deadlines are met.
- Working with the executive committees Ameens to ensure that all relevant scheduling activities are carried out, including organising all aspects of Board and other meetings and ensuring all involved are aware of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Collating, reviewing and preparing a range of papers and correspondence, proactively identifying and prioritize issues as much as appropriate.
- Communicating directly, and on behalf of the Company secretary, with Board members and others.
- Managing projects, researching and preparing appropriate reports or presentations independently.
- Appropriately handling correspondence and documentation for the Secretariat, including Board reports and documentation of a sensitive or confidential nature using a high degree of discretion.
- Researching, prioritising and following up on incoming issues and concerns for the Secretariat.
- Reviewing and improving operating practices within the Secretariat to ensure it operates to its optimum.
- Set up and manage agreed communication system and protocols to ensure consistent standards in all communications from the Secretariat.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Saudi Arabia; Syria|