· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts and bookkeeping procedures.
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Audit financial transactions and documents
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
· Comply with financial policies and regulations
· Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
· Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Proven experience as an office administrator and Accountant.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and accounting software.
· BSc/BA in Accounting or relevant field is preferred
· Can work in less supervision and multitasking
· FEMALE applicant only
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED3,000.00 to AED3,500.00 /month
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Accounting; Administration Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|