I – Accounting/ System
A- Relation with Suppliers:
1. Receive invoices from the suppliers and follow up to get the inspection from the PM along with the signed PO from the procurement.
2. Purchase the invoices in the system after comparing the invoices with the PO.
3. Prepare and follow up the shipments arriving Kuwait under customers’ name, which are being received by the company’s PM at site (Ex: GGI, Glasstech, ..)
4. Keep a shipment log, with expected and received shipments, following up with the PM to get the Inspection and all the documents (customs, shipping) related to this shipment.
5. Follow up on the shipments arriving by DHL with the PM.
6. Prepare reconciliation with all supplier on monthly basis
7. Prepare the payment requests to suppliers based on aging.
8. Assure the implementation of the policy of having 3 competitive bids from local procurement and preparing a comparison sheet based on that.
B- Cash and Banks:
1- Receiving disbursements related to petty cash and posting them to the system.
C- General Accounting Tasks:
1. Scan all the inspected invoices, keeping them as soft copy, and printing all the posted JVs by attaching the supporting documents in a daily basis.
2. Scan the customs invoices and send them to the Head of Procurement department for confirmation.
3. Monitor the registration of the Fixed Assets
4. Post all accounting entries (JV, PV, RV,…) as advised by the senior accountant.
6. Execution of any other task as requested by his superior.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||India; Philippines; Pakistan|