The job holder will be responsible for managing respective showrooms in their area so as to ensure maximum sales, maximum profitability, effective stock management to increase customer satisfaction and ensure continued business growth. The job holder will also be responsible for maintaining the desired visual merchandising, retail operations, customer service, replenishment, recovery standards in his/her area in the store in all aspects. The job holder is also responsible for sponsoring and coaching the team and driving continuous improvements.
Sales and Commercial Performance of the Area
- Maximize sales and profitability of the area
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively
- Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Promote awareness of local trading patterns, the trading environment and competitor activity
- Identify internal and external commercial opportunities
- Maximize productivity in stores through effective deployment of resources
- Increase market share in the area and study competition regularly
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations
Operational Standards and Management
- Execute new store openings and re-fits.
- Execute promotions are implemented according to guidelines and that local/seasonal promotional opportunities are identified and maximized.
- Ensure maintainence and regular review of store operational and corporate standards leading to standardization of systems
- Monitor inventory management systems within the area (stock availabililty,order management, back store management, stock consolidation and transfer)
- Ensure ontime stock count and effective stock management (right product is available at the right time in all stores)
- Monitor staffing levels in stores within the area to ensure resources are effectively deployed
- Monitor store administration through periodical store visits and retail meetings to maximize operational efficiency within the area
- Ensure all the stores are in compliance with all employment and state laws, health and safety standards
- Ensure all the stores portrays the company image in all aspects of personal presentation and adheres to the company dress code as laid out by the Company
- Maintain best retail standards in all showrooms as per market positioning of the brand
- Initiate timely action on slow moving and non moving products
- Furnish regular product feedback to the senior management and the buying department.
- Supervise the visual merchandising function to ensure that they support the brand and intended theme.
- Execute and monitor stores for events like sale, promotions etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Fashion & Apparel|