- Administration of general and local anesthesia to surgical and non-surgical procedure patients under consultant supervision.
- Interpret and records patient’s physiological and pharmacological status.
- Provide continuity of care during the pre-op, intra-op and post-op period.
- Respond to life-threatening situations as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review patient’s chart, including lab, X-ray, ECG, and other information, to evaluate physical status and anesthesia risk.
- Evaluate patient’s condition and recommends anesthetics to be used.
- Administer local, intravenous or other anesthetics following specified methods and procedures and anesthesia specialists working under direct supervision of anesthesia consultants.
- Observe condition of patient during surgical procedures, including skin color, dilation of pupils, and vital signs; initiates remedial measures to prevent surgical shock or other adverse conditions as required.
- Accompanie patient to recovery area and remains until patient’s immediate condition is acceptable.
- Document anesthesia notes on patient records.
- Respond to patient resuscitation calls.
- Maintain professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations.
- Serve as ICU specialist in respiratory physiology problems and ventilator management for intensive care facilities.
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|