QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT ROLES/EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in data science or a related discipline like mathematics, statistics, computer science or physics.
• 8-12 years of work experience in leading IT solutions development and deployment spanning across all stages of SDLC in enterprise environments (software design, solution design, business analysis, understanding of a typical enterprise application landscape)
• 8+ years of professional experience, and passion for, working with large data sets plus deep experience in statistical analysis, advanced modelling techniques, data mining and business analysis. 3+ years managing teams of 4 or more.
• 4+ years experience in building and deploying enterprise AI & ML models.
• 3+ years of experience taking products from concept through functioning solutions for clients.
• Proven track record of strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams across the world.
• Deep understanding of software engineering and software architecture principles for building and deploying large-scale business critical applications
• Experience hiring, managing, and mentoring both data scientists and software development engineers.
• Project management qualification preferred (Project Management Professional (PMP/ PRINCE 2/ Scrum certification) with experience in project management roles.
• Strong team-building skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Client is currently looking for UAE national or Expat with relevant experience currently residing in UAE
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Software Development|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates|