• Design and develop farming machines, implements and equipment like conveyors and drag chains.
• Interact and coordinate with farming professionals, agronomists, agricultural technicians and farmers.
• Plan, develop and initiate fertilization programs and harvesting cycles.
• Plan sanitation, ventilation, and heating systems.
• Test and install new equipment and conduct careful evaluations for safety and reliability.
• Troubleshoot to find the source of the problem when equipment does not perform properly.
• Act as subject-matter experts that use GPS, weather data, and other computer modeling tools to provide advice on land pollution, water quality, and soil conditions.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|