– Submit, follow-up and gather all new work and business visas to guarantee that the visas are handled and processed on time.
– Renew, update and keep up all company and clients’ and their dependents’ visas and work contracts;
– Send notification to clients on required documents before their license and visa expires.
– Makes sure all Clients’ business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
– Accurately prepare and process required legal documents like application forms, rent contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
– When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities and other government Departments.
– Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about company set-up and visa application.
– Book meeting rooms, hotels, restaurants for incoming delegations and clients;
– Submit all company set-up documents before different DEDs, free zone authorities and other relevant authorities;
– Collect and give regular updates on all company set-up and immigration standards from the government offices to keep company and clients well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
– Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels
– Other missions assigned by Directors from time to time.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|