The Administration Specialist is responsible for the management, administration and delivery of all services in order to ensure that they are accomplished in an effective and efficient manner and within all legislative, policy and procedural guidelines.
• To assist in planning, directing & coordinating the supportive services and administrative functions of the company.
• Open new leads for sales.
• Perform general office duties such as office administration & office supplies management.
• To coordinate various staff requirements, administering & executing the staff benefits.
• To file and retrieve official documents, records and reports & to maintain records management systems.
• To take care of staff & company transportation requirements, managing the schedule & other activities.
• Accountable position to manage on your own & liaise with user departments.
• Coordinating staff transportation requirements.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Control and keep all projects documents orderly.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
• Operate office equipment; monitor the use of office supplies and equipment.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||India; Lebanon; Philippines; Palestine|