Admin Coordinator – Kuwait
• Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and meeting rooms.
• Makes travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation, coding, updating to ensure all needed records and files are in safe place and easy to retrieve.
• Responsible for routine correspondence and reports from dictation or handwritten copies using personal computer to ensure all management in/out correspondence is done.
• Uses various software applications, such as spreadsheets, relational databases, to assemble and/or format data and/or reports.
• Picks up and delivers business related materials as required to ensure that all required material is delivered on time.
• Answers telephone, screens callers, relays messages, and greets visitors.
• Opens sorts and screens mail, and ensure they sent to the correct person.
• Operates personal computer to access e-mail, electronic calendars, and other basic office support software
• Knows the formal and informal departmental goals, standards, policies and procedures which include familiarity of other departments.
• Sensitive to the interrelationship of both people and functions.
And any other corporate work assigned by your Supervisor and/ or senior management
• Ability to work evening hours 4-11pm
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen