What is Barbis?
Barbis is a new creative and fun startup created by Sheikha Fatima Alsabah aiming to encourage adults to free their minds and rekindle their childlike wonder to relieve stress through playing with paint. As a new business, we are looking for an enthusiastic Activity Co-ordinator to guide Barbis’ clients through our unique play experience, and guide participants at Barbis’ community workshops. No art experience needed.
- Prep materials for and guide Barbis clients through the process of participating in a Barbis experience play session, based on established standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Initiate Barbis clients to begin playing with materials provided for their session – get the session rolling!
- Respond to queries clients may have during a session and additional material requests.
- Keep time and close the session leaving clients with a sense of self-reflected accomplishment!
- Administer pre-experience and post-experience feedback questionnaires, and be an active listener to note and record client feedback.
- Track materials used per session, drying time and delivery time.
- Prep materials for and guide participants at Barbis’ community workshops.
- Research and create new creative activities.
- Social media coverage of activities as and when required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Entertainment; Amusement & Recreation Facility|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|