The incumbent holds the ultimate responsibility of maintaining the filling, distribution and processing equipment to deliver the highest possible efficiency and OEE.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring AR/AP accounts to ensure the timely and accurate transactions to optimize BCR Cash flow cycle.
- Timely submission of VAT and withholding tax returns with full compliance to relevant procedures to avoid any penalties.
- Ensure full compliance to HSE regulations and procedures to maintain a safe working environment at all times.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate BCR requirements.
- Monitor bank services fee and address quality issue.
- Forecast daily cash requirement and execute daily financing decisions.
- Management of appropriate accounting procedure and process.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Monitor working capital and report on cash conversion cycle.
- Facilitating the auditors for audits of books.
- Updates of payment in banking software.
- Managing external stakeholders, supplies and customers.
- Manage team performance and conduct yearly appraisal interviews with the team.
- Share knowledge and train team members to develop a learning culture.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|