Accounts Assistant – Ali Bin Ali Group – Qatar
- Timely recording of transactions in General Ledger and various sub-ledgers of the accounting system and legacy systems.
- Preparation of documents related to banks (Daily deposit Slips, LCs, Payments, cheques etc.)
- Assist in Monthly Bank reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly general ledger reconciliations and sub-ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure the necessary timely input for Inter Unit reconciliations
- Assist the verification of inventory, cash
- Perform fixed assets tagging and support physical verification process.
- Support the document management system as per the company policies
- Any other functions assigned by the immediate supervisor in relation to the functional area.
- Support the preparation of Debit Notes / Credit Notes to Customers & Suppliers.
- Sent statement of accounts to suppliers / customers
- Ensure timely data collection and data analysis
- Communicate with internal and external parties for managing daily tasks
- Timely execution of tasks required to achieve the department’s short term strategic goals.
- Strive to improve the efficiency of doing daily tasks
- Assist in on-boarding of new employees, when required
||Accounting and Auditing