Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Accounting technicians carry out a range of practical accounting tasks, working towards the collation, checking and analysis of financial information, which is then utilised by accountants. Typical responsibilities include: … preparing accounts, reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
2. Reconciles, compiles, and tracks financial information manually or by computer in order to maintain an accurate balance for a given accounting period; posts payments received and authorizes payments to vendors, contractors, or clients.
3. Communicates verbally and in writing with fund recipients, departments, and other agencies in order to resolve discrepancies and exchange or relate information regarding contract budgeting compliance, financial record corrections, and inter-department/agency appropriations or expenditures.
4. Prepares periodic summaries of financial transactions which may include balances, revenue and expenditure statements, statistical cost and operating reports to support annual reports to federal and state agencies.
5. Interprets and explains rules, regulations, and policies regarding fiscal programs to staff to ensure compliance with contract terms and accounting procedures.
6. May supervise or act as a lead worker over clerical accounting staff; plans, organizes, and directs work.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Business Consultancy Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|