• Supports the audit process by carrying out simple procedural tasks.
• Performs standard and non-routine administrative data processing tasks for the principle and gives colleagues advice on the proper performance of departmental processes.
• Carries out prescribed internal client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
• Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard formats.
• Accesses required information for specific purposes using the data management system.
• Prepares moderately complex documents by using multiple computer applications (such as Microsoft Office), while also gathering and summarizing data for reports.
• Monitors and analyzes data as directed using established finance systems and protocols.
• Uses the internal communications system to access required information for specific purposes.
• Delivers routine support services to others by using existing policies and procedures.
• Support in identifying opportunities for the continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices while taking into account international leading practices, improvement of business processes, and cost reduction and providing recommendation to the director of the financial department in his designated area.
Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures:
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet the financial department in his designated area requirements, policies, and standards
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Complies with all relevant health, safety and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|