Duties can be summarized in two major functions: Keeping and maintaining accounting records and statistics of operations and staff performance.
In regard to normal accounting duties this is very straightforward and mostly clerical, as our operations are “cash and carry” based and we only need to balance our books and keep track of payments and transactions.
In regard to tracking good operational work flow and performance, from an accounting perspective, statistics and modeling trends are important to micro manage client work progress. This is a nontraditional work for an accountant and a successful candidate must have strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. Auditing work process or flow is key to our service delivery and operational success.
- Entering financial transactions in accounting software;
- Maintain our trust accounts records;
- KYC and DD on clients and partners/associates;
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports such as not limited to (employees attending sheet, travel expenses);
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents;
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Guides accounting clerics by coordinating activities and answering questions;
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information;
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups;
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls;
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements;
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions;
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential;
- Tracking payment to internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparing budget forecasts;
- Processing VAT tax payments and returns;
- Comply with financial policies and regulations, etc.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|