Helping with all aspects of accountant and finance roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Record supplier invoices and other payment request in the system.
• Review employee expense reports for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Process payment requests as per the agreed schedule.
• Wire transfers.
• Cheque cutting.
• Online bills payment for Telephone bills.
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Respond to all vendor inquiries.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
• Prepare and update Status Report of Unprocessed /Problem invoices.
• Petty cash handling.
• Employee cash advance follow-up.
• Reconciliation and closing each week.
• Petty cash cheque encashment.
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
• Prepare detailed monthly invoice for client.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities, resolve payment discrepancies and prepare reconciliation.
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries.
• Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|