Accountant – Kuwait
• Responsible for cashing the payment from the patients.
• Responsible for the insurance documentations for the patients.
• Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences to ensure all received by the intended addressee.
• Ensure all incoming and outgoing payments are processed in a timely fashion.
• Set work priorities and respond to changing priorities that impact on daily planned activities.
• Train team members within the context of junior accountant development plans.
• Analyze and cross reference invoices and authorizations and verify payments for approval.
• To undertake data entry, cost loading and journal vouchers into the Company accounts system.
• Prepare reports for analyses as needed.
• Analyze and reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing