- We are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant. The candidate must have an excellent knowledge of Sage, being able to deal with foreign currencies’ transactions and consolidation, be highly accurate, with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Someone who is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Reporting directly to the CFO, you will be assisting in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements.
- Bookkeeping in Sage 200 for multiple companies (10 companies on average but not too many transactions)
- Month-end reporting: bank reconciliations; posting journals for foreign exchange, depreciation/ amortisation, accruals/prepayments
- Preparing payments for authorisation, matching, posting and reconciling invoices
- Preparing cash flow forecast
- Creating and updating records in databases with financial, personnel and other data
- Working with documents: filing, scanning, creating digital databases and organizing digital and paper files
- Ad-hoc accounting and administrative tasks. Acting as a right hand of the CFO.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|