- To ensure validity and accuracy of all invoices their appropriate allocation and timely payments.
- To communicate with department heads/purchasing department/cost controller and creditors/suppliers for any clarification and to answer creditors’ queries relating to invoices.
- To ensure creditors are paid promptly and professionally.
- To verify the accuracy of all invoices being posted and accuracy of accounts allocation.
- To supervise validity of the contracts before payments are processed against them.
- To check and approve all issued cheques before passing the same to Financial Controller for signature.
- To ensure that all creditor files are properly maintained for future references and that all the invoices are original, supported by proper documents and approved by department heads before payment processing.
- To accrue all expenses occurred during the month in the month-end closure if invoices have not yet been received.
- To print and file all reports at the month end as per the company’s policies and procedures.
- To balance all inventories with Cost Control at the month-end closing.
- To ensure that any correction made after the closing pertaining to previous month should be through Journal Voucher only and approved by Financial Controller.
- To reconcile advance payment to supplier account to file them on monthly basis and copies to be distributed accordingly.
- To follow up on all outgoing and incoming documents.
- To ensure that all the suppliers’ accounts are up to date in terms of payments.
- To ensure all the payments related to telephone, electricity, water and other monthly payments are done on time.
- To ensure in corporation with the Assistant Controller that all payments stay within the frame of the beforehand established liquidity forecast.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
To understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules & regulations.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- The management reserves the right to change/extend this statement if necessary at any point of time during employment.
- The holder of this statement can be asked to take on other tasks in addition of the ones stated, in a reasonable framework.
|Job Location:||Mecca, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|