Job Description #1 Property and investment Consultant:
• Achieve sales targets/KPIs set by in Employment Contract.
•Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
•Interview Buyers to determine what kind of properties they are seeking.
•Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages and legal requirements.
•Prepare documents as applicable, such as the listing form, Form A, Passport copy, title deed, Marketing addendum, price check, etc. and submit to administration.
•Monitor Fulfilment or purchase contract terms to ensure that they are handled in a timely manner.
•Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market rates.
•Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listings service.
•Maintain Knowledge of UAE real-estate law, local economies, types of available mortgage and financing options.
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Job Description #2 Telemarketing Sales Agent:
• Place phone calls to potential customers to educate them on products(Property) offered by the company
• Selling a range of products, to both new and existing clients.
• Working on high quality appointment setting campaigns.
• Making B2B outbound telesales calls.
• Conveying sales information to customers.
• Closing sales and making plans to gain repeat business.
• Attending tradeshows & industry events.
• Performing administrative duties.
• Booking appointments for potential clients to visit business development executives / Relationship Managers in the sales offices.
• Using Word & Excel to write reports
• Attend meetings to learn about new products and services or changes in current ones
• Read and interpret sales reports to determine the best strategy for marketing
• Answer phone calls from customers with inquiries or complaints and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
Preferable for both Postings:
• 0-3 years’ experience in GCC
• Arabic, English and Chinese speakers
• Preferably but not mandatory Real-estate Experience
• All is welcomed to Apply but Europeans will be Considered.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|