A brand new and exciting Technical Project Manager role has arose to join a leading multinational as they go through a Digital Transformation to lead on all projects from start to finish
• Assist with the direction of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of management processes
• Understand the technical needs of HR, Management, and Production departments including, but limited to SaaS solutions, reporting, scheduling, bidding, employee databases and finance systems
• Liaise with developers and management to agree the schedule for their current roadmap.
• Assist with the plan and schedule development appropriately to management needs and overall company direction and clearly communicate this information out
• Coordinate the flow of information and elements between developers and stakeholders
• Develop project timelines that include milestones and final deliverables
• Coordinate project support tasks and their assignment
• Provide on going support to the department
AED 45,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|