• Responsible for engaging, entertaining, interacting and providing a unique dining experience to guests. Primarily works in front of restaurant while cooking and preparing hot meals on teppan tables directly in front of guests. Ensures correct food portions are being cooked and maintains the kitchen areas and teppan tables clean and sanitized. Prepares and sets up food for cooking and side orders.
• Performs cooking show for assigned tables ensuring interaction with guests in appropriate and non-offensive way.
• Provides information to the guests about the foods as they are being cooked
• Responds promptly and courteously to guest requests
• Asks guests for cooking preference, as applicable, and follows guest instructions.
• Prepare variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking
• Maintains kitchen, Teppan cooking area, kitchen equipment and food storage areas clean, sanitary and organized.
• Should follow the company standard on food portioning, cooking methods, quality standards, recipes, storyboards, service cycle, policies and procedures.
• Prepares foods in accordance with the Company s portions standards and recipe specifications prior to cooking, including battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating foods.
• Adheres to the Company s guidelines on proper food presentation and garnishes for all dishes.
• Handles, stores, labels, and rotates foods properly and in accordance with public health safety, state and local laws. Understands and follows FIFO method for food handling.
• Presents a clean and neat appearance and uses a courteous manner with all guests.
• Give feedback to the Chef/ Manager about the concerns and experience of the guests.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Hospitality & Accomodation|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|