The core purpose of the job is ensuring high quality preparation of tenders, proposal and qualifications that communicates the value of our service offerings. The Tender Coordinator ensures, standard Tender templates and formats are followed & adhered to. Keeps the tender team informed on the schedule and deadlines of the submission
Duties & Responsibilities included but not limited to:
– Attend all pre-tender meetings.
– Ensures all tender submission requirements are captured.
– Adheres to deadlines and follows up with Tender Leads in order to meet them, including timely escalation if required.
– Prepares and ensures that all requirements are completed by the agreed deadlines.
– Ensures that submission content is coherent (in terms of grammar, structure and references), and is fit for purpose.
– At all times, fully complies and follows the Tender checklist requirements.
– Active participation in continuous improvement of tender process to deliver optimum efficiency.
– Liaise with internal departments and division’s heads on the necessary tender requirements.
– Liaise with ministry and K-Companies on regular basis.
– Assists in all proposal close-out procedures including submission archiving.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Distribution & Logistics|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|