Technician Instrument – HOT ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION – Kuwait
1. Have Seven (7) years of experience in the maintenance of pneumatic and electronic instruments related to Refinery / Petrochemical.
2. Must have a high level of trouble shooting skill on electronic & pneumatic instruments.
3. Skilled in checking, calibrating and repairing process instruments.
4. Capable of reading and understanding technical drawings and manuals.
5. Should be skilled in the use of diagnostic test equipment, hand tools etc.
6. Good working knowledge of all types of electronic instruments. Must be conversant with all types of Smart Devices. Have good knowledge of DCS (Like Honeywell), PLCS, and ESD’s. Should do independent check from the Marshalling racks.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||High school or equivalent