Technical Data Coordinator
Reports To: Regional Validation Manager (if appointed) and Head of Validation
• The role of Technical Data Coordinator is an office based function responsible for built environment data and building asset data inputter.
• The role requires the candidate to be tech literate, as they will predominately be required to use proprietary in-house software in the role in logging assets, and data entry from the label tags installed by the Space & Asset Tagger.
• The candidate ideally has a background of working in an support role in architectural or related sector
• The candidate must have excellent English literacy spoken, and written, be a clear communicator, be able follow direct instruction,
• The candidate must be detail orientated as extreme accuracy is mediatory.
• The candidate must have proven skills in typing, and audio transcribing of dictation recordings with high level of accuracy
• General administrative tasks to aid the Validation Team
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Administration Support Services; IT Services; Architecture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|