- Managerial Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day management and supervision to section heads and direct reports and support them in achieving their operational objectives. Supports in monitoring KPIs relevant to the area to control the performance against objectives and targets.
- Ensures the policies and procedures are created, implemented and aligned to the corporate policies
- Prioritizes and supports in allocating budgets and resources
- Actively manage talent management programs in own department to maximize employee performance and development.
- Functional Responsibilities
- Lead the development supply chain strategy and manage related initiatives / projects
- Develop supply chain policies, processes and procedures and communicate them with related departments
- Establish annual departmental goals and objectives in coordination with corporate objectives
- Ensure effective and sustainable relationships are built and maintained with key suppliers/vendors
- Manage the development and maintenance of vendor list and databases and vendor performance management processes
- Drive the development of RFPs according to business needs and lead their evaluation and contract terms negotiations
- Formulate and sign contracts with suppliers in coordination with relevant departments including legal affairs function
- Present supply chain to NWC management and keep management team informed about the issues occurred and mitigation actions taken
|Job Location:||Jizan, Saudi Arabia|