• Develops and monitors project schedules, depicts the sequence of events, dependencies, and interfaces with other projects to clearly illustrate the strategy of the program to meet the requirements of the Projects Department Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM).
• Develops major milestone activities from the project schedules or Projects Department RAM to monitor the operation of the work and the inter-relationship with milestones for design, engineering, and procurement.
• Develops and monitors pre-award schedules and assists in “RFP” review and bid evaluations as required. Coordinates major milestone activities and established “major contract events” for incorporation in the RFP special conditions and pre-award reports. Reviews. analyzes and recommends approval or disapproval disposition of contractors detailed schedules, including manpower loading.
• Summarizes approved detailed contractor schedules for incorporation in the Projects Department RAM, utilizing established procedures.
• Analyzes inputs and identifies areas where requirements are not being met, bringing any scheduling problems to the attention of Project Section Manager with proposed solutions. Identifies potential contract changes and develops appropriate logic schedules. Deliver timely, accurate and sensitive project controls report to facilitate a clear understanding of the performance of the project in relation to planned performance targets.
• Develops trends and forecasts design contract progress, relative to major milestone activities, and provides input to Monthly/Quarterly Progress Reports.
• Utilizing information from the Projects Department RAM and contractor submittals prepares to schedule presentation materials as required by the Project Section Manager.
• Reviews and assists in resolving and processing claims, back charges, invoices.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Project Controls Section Manager/Supervisor.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|