A reputable Commercial Real Estate Lending Company is looking for Mathematician/Statistician
to join the Digital Transformation Team who will be responsible for data modeling and data analysis.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Refer to previous instances and findings to determine the ideal method for gathering data
· Research problem and determine the data required to answer specific questions and problems
· Create surveys, questionnaires and polls to collect necessary information
· Prepare detailed reports for management and other departments by analyzing and interpreting data
· Define and utilize statistical methods to solve industry-specific problems
· Compare and analyze provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships and problems
· Apply sampling techniques to effectively determine and define ideal categories to be questioned
· Data visualization on company financial information
· Data foundation set up on small balance loans and
· Begin implementation on mobile platforms with offshore companies for app-based implementation. Must be able to source, test, monitor and deliver.
· Develop records management processes and policies, should identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes and be able to set up and maintain automated data processes
· Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing.
· Produce and track key performance indicators
· Develop and support reporting processes
· Monitor and audit data quality
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|