- Develop engaging, creative and innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote Al-Hajery’s brand-focused messages.
- Create and edit assets on all social media.
- Work closely with bloggers and content writers to create engaging content that is targeted toward Al-Hajery’s customers, partners and prospects, to promote the company and brand.
- Develop goals and priorities for social media relations efforts in support of Al-Hajery’s business goals and position as an industry leader
- Provide on-call support for all social media needs in crisis/urgent need situations, including off-hours monitoring of social media channels.
- Develop and manage the day-to-day workflow of a social media strategy for Al-Hajery’s brands on platforms that include but are not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Analyze Al-Hajery’s social media campaigns with monitoring systems (Hoot suit, Social bakers, Brand watch etc.) to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement. – We are not using any of these systems yet
- Serve as a subject matter expert by maintaining records information on social media platforms, researching and evaluating usage of evolving social media technologies, and benchmarking social media usage with industry leaders.
- Drive conversations and engagement with social media followers, including leveraging positive feedback on Al-Hajery’s activities for magnification, and mitigating negative feedback.
- Measure ROI (Return on Investment) of all social campaigns and provide performance reports to key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Stay on top of social media trends and tools, and report developing best practices and new opportunities to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Create development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals and identified content gaps.
- Conduct online media, influencer & partnership outreach.
- Collaborates with the Account Team in creation of social media recommendations, strategies and actions for the brand / brands.
- Report on campaign performance, and determined KPIs, on an on-going basis.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant; FMCG; Pharmaceutical|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|