Social Media Specialist job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
Attend educational conferences.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Hire and train others in the team.
- Provide constructive feedback.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Jordan; Lebanon; Palestine; Syria|