Are you someone that thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you strong technically and want to mentor others? Do you like to dive deep into problems and are willing to train others on how to do it as well? Are you excited about learning a new feature or product and being the one to help define the training for the team? Are you someone that can drive improvements across a global organization to ensure customers receive world class support? If so, you may be what we’re looking for!
To manage the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 services & support to clients (internal and external) and ensure that service levels are achieved. To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded. Responsible for ensuring the staff are meeting and exceeding expectations in regards to performance, meeting defined metrics/benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide effective customer service and meet requirements.
Key Responsibilities (% of Time)
1. Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization. Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers. (25%)
2. Train, coach and mentor Service Desk Specialists (Level 1 / 2) including career development. Oversee staff activities. Builds/obtains (from other departments) training material for support staff. As needed, schedule employees working times and provide backup support. Interact with internal and external customers. (20%)
3. Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends to IT department and others in ad-hoc, weekly, monthly and as needed. Will drive Ticket Deep Dive and develop strategies for improvement. Work to make Service Desk the single source of truth and service delivery channel for IT. Monitor and manage phone queue (participating in escalated calls as needed). (20%)
4. Oversee Solutions repository and ensure top quality solutions are available to the staff. Develops Service and Business Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance. Develops an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization. Advise management on situations that may require additional client support or escalation. (20%)
5. Manage process for communicating outage/emergency activities to the organization. Manage vendor relationships as it depends on daily operational needs. PO review and approval/budgeting responsibility. Review survey feedback to improve services, tools and support experience. Keep confidential all applicant, client, and verification and company proprietary information. (10%)
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|