Communication is our business!
Unifonic provides solutions for better customer engagement through a cloud-based platform. We empower businesses to engage with their people through a variety of channels, making their communication conversational, more meaningful and with ease!
Engineering principle: We ship robust, high-quality code, written for humans to read and maintain!
Tech Stack: Linux, Drone CI, AWS, Docker, Java, K8S, Kubernetes, Terraform, Postman, Bitbucket and GitOps, Jenkins Ansible, PHP, Python, Testlink, Jira.
Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer will be working with diverse team of engineers and developers and will be responsible for gaining command of the internal workings of the company’s existing product and technology, implementing enhancements, supporting bug fixes, performing data analysis and reporting of key metrics for the company’s platform, and working on the next-generation evolution of the product while using the latest tools and technology within agile scrum teams.
The responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company’s cloud infrastructure.
- Support various teams with a technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company’s products.
- Support multi cloud-based communication products, especially as an augmentation to the internal technology team and working with partners’ software development teams.
- Work closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Understand and use the company’s technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Work on cloud-based development and deployment, including the following: AWS (EC2, SQS, S3, RDS, Aurora).
- Ability to perform basic database administration, performance optimization, index optimization, write advanced select queries, and replace cursor usage with relational SQL.
- Collaborate with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|