Role & Responsibilities:
• Review all Architectural and Structural Drawings and ensure adherence to all applicable design and regulatory codes and standards.
• Check specifications for all finishing trades.
• To check all drawings received from Client / Consultant and notify in accordance with the site Quality Manual and procedure of any discrepancies and ensure that these are resolved.
• To provide information, instructions, and sketches to enable the works on site to be built correctly.
• To attend technical meetings with Project Managers.
• To liaise with Project Managers.
• To liaise with other departments on site to ensure full feedback of information.
• To maintain records relating to your section of work.
• To raise RFI’s if there are discrepancies with MEP work and Architectural Finishes.
• To be familiar with all approved samples related to finishes.
• To review shop drawings submitted by Sub-contractors.
• Has the ability to prepare details of shop drawings.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|