Role purpose summary:
Responsible for processing reinsurance applications and updating policy records. And verifying the accuracy of reinsurance company records.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Reviewing and verifying reinsurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered
- Verify accuracy of documents collected from reinsurers
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts
- Coordinate with finance by providing the required documents for payment releases
- Process and record new outwards / inwards/coinsurance policies, forward and update claims notifications to claims department.
- Update management team of the policy status
- Modify, update, and process existing policies and to reflect any change in amount of coverage, or type of reinsurance.
- Canceling reinsurance policies as requested by reinsurer
- Notify reinsurance agent and accounting department of policy cancellation.
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
- Organize and work with detailed office by, maintaining files for each policyholder, including policies that are to be reinstated or cancelled
- The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade and commensurate with the business need.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|