Responsible on installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of computer networks within the organization and ensure that they are working properly, systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. Provide technical assistance to computer users – resolve computer problems in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software.
• Design/Implement and Improve Functional Network Infrastructure (LAN,WAN,WLAN)
• Implement / Manage the routers, switches and security devices.
• Monitor Network Integrity, Security and Performance.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of system and infrastructure availability
• Implement, Manage and Improve the Firewall devices and Security devices inline with the IT security policy.
• IP Telephony Implementation and Management
• Data and Voice Network Fault Investigation and solution across the LAN and WAN to provide Network Resilience
• Capacity Management & Auditing on IP addresses on hosted devices and Data centre
• Virtualization Management at Switches / Routers and Servers
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|