We have a long list of Project Management Consulting and Main Contracting companies who are always looking for MEP Engineers for their future projects across the GCC Region!
Our new platform will allow us to represent you like never before. Our consultants will be out there with the sole mission to bring you options with your favorite employers. Once you have matched any of our opportunities, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role further.
If you would like to be included on our succession pipeline for potential upcoming positions below, click the apply button now and sign-up on our AI platform.
Please note that it is vital that you complete your profile on the site and your contact details are updated so we can easily reach you once we have finalized the role.
- Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings. Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order. Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittals.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering|