Vida The Hills is currently looking for Senior Front Service Agent. The job role is combination of Bellman and Concierge. Candidate should have experience in hotel industry. Energetic, bubbly, great personality and positive behavior.
- Understanding the company’s objectives and standards, processes and plans.
- Understanding the values and culture of the company and how they influence what we do.
- An approach to work which puts “the customer” centre-stage and emphasizes personal responsibility for the team’s results.
- Active achievement of the customer expectations and performance targets of the department.
- Actions to “go the extra mile” and deliver exceptional customer service, not just the minimum acceptable.
- A warm and friendly approach to other team members and a positive sharing of workloads, skills and knowledge.
- Interest in customer comments and complaints and action on the feedback provided by team leaders.
- Awareness of costs and cost control \[eg, control of waste\], and awareness of budget targets for the department.
- Following standards explained; and careful work to ensure safety and accuracy at all times.
- Attention to detail and “self-checking” of quality to speed up service delivery.
- Willingness to accept positive criticism in an open and friendly way and to raise issues and challenges with confidence.
- At all times well groomed, have a pleasant disposition, greet guests with the most hospitable attitude upon arrival at the hotel, and willing to offer assistance at all times
- Maintain the entrance and main door area clean and tidy, free of obstacles.
- Adhere to guest contact standards at all times
- Assist guests in and out of taxis and other vehicles and assist the bellman to handle guest luggage upon arrival & departure.
- Assist guest to get taxes front of hotel lobby if requested and make sure guest will not wait for long time.
- Assist driveway supervisor to handle the drive way whenever required.
- Excellent knowledge of events of the day and of daily Hotel activities.
- Excellent knowledge of VIP arrival & in-house guests and whenever possible addresses such guests by name
- Has presence and alerts Duty Manager whenever a suspicious looking person or troublemaker is present
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|