• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency in compliance with
the company policies.
• Supervise the administration staff and divide responsibilities to ensure the
achievement of departmental objectives on time.
• Develop and maintain a filing system of the employee’s records and ensure that
the data are updated regularly.
• Prepare internal and external memos and other business related correspondences
such as certificates and other circulars.
• Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and
managing their queries.
• Manage relationships with external service providers such as travel agencies,
stationary suppliers, insurance providers, in order to ensure best deals for the
• Recommend group insurance plans for vehicles and employee medical services
and handle all related queries to ensure satisfactory services.
• Monitor services teams such as receptionists, office boys, cleaners, and company
drivers to ensure standard visitor experience, compliance with hygiene standards,
and prompt messenger services respectively.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|