Main Duties : responsible for the development, editing, quality control, and production of the curricula, in addition to aligning them with the RBS’s Vision, Mission, and goals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Comply with the school’s mission, philosophy, system and educational approach, and to implement such objectives throughout his duties.
• Apply research and data to improve the content, sequence, and outcomes of the teaching-learning process.
• Work with appropriate faculty to develop, maintain, and revise curriculum documents based on systematic review and analysis.
• Involve instructional faculty team in evaluating and selecting instructional materials to meet student learning needs.
• Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support accomplishments of education goals.
• Obtain and use evaluative findings (including student achievement data to examine curriculum and instruction program effectiveness.
• Visit, develop and direct teacher’s performance
• Revise, develop, and follow up lesson plans and their application
• Analyze all assessments type and set effective and applicable plans.
• Insure that instructions and assessments are up to the level of international standards
• Actively pursue opportunities to continue to learn best practices in curriculum writing through research, professional development, and other learning opportunities.
• Work closely with principals, other school administrators, and teachers to improve, evaluate, and assess current curricula and recommend new ones if needed.
• Participate in the development and evaluation of new curriculum. Conduct research and consult with faculty, staff and business representatives in the design and development of new curriculum.
• Coordinate the review/assessment of current curriculum to ensure that course/program is meeting intended objectives and requirements.
• Develop and maintain research database that may be utilized to develop and review curriculum.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|