- Establishes and implements sales and marketing strategies of the Department and ensure sales with maximum possible margin.
- Take part in the client’s order negotiations involving pricing and credit decisions, to ensure that every order is commercially viable.
- Maintains current market information in terms of pricing, market share and competitors activity.
- Stays updated with any changes in specifications of the products and liaises with the manufacturer to get all technical support.
- Recommends stock order according to market demand, ensuring optimum inventory level.
- Ensures maximum client support service, coordinates with the Service and Spare Parts Dept to assure client’s satisfaction.
- Assists in warranty related issues and negotiates with principals for a decision that would be beneficial to both the customer and the company.
- Assists and advises the client on after purchase maintenance contracts.
- Reports weekly, visits to clients, quotation status reports and performance reports to Senior Sales Manager.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Automotive; Management|