We are seeking a Financial Sales Consultant to further develop our Dubai team and operations.
We are a growing financial services company based in Dubai and located in DIFC. We specialise in providing alternative project funding globally with a keen focus on the local market.
Reporting to the Sales Director, The Sales Consultant promotes and sells finance products to maximise return by providing existing and potential customers with expert assistance and by offering a high level of customer service. They will generate leads electronically and manually to achieve sales goals and be responsible for a combination of sales and customer service, both pro-active and re-active. Duties include cross-selling to clients as well as nurturing the client relationship.
Applicants should possess extensive business and social relationships in Dubai, the Middle East and globally with companies or individuals seeking alternate project funding.
Our ideal candidate will be an autonomous, talented individual who would like to leverage their sales skills at a highly regarded global financial services firm. We are looking for a self-starter with keen networking and sales skills to further develop our business presence in the GCC and Middle Eastern market.
The role promotes unlimited earning potential for a candidate who would like to compliment and add to their existing income as we offer flexibility in our employment relationship.
• Report directly and work closely with the Sales Director.
• Identifying companies and relationships that are looking to acquire funding.
• Setting up phone calls and meetings for the Sales Director and Executives.
• Liaising with current and potential clients with a strong focus on generating new opportunities.
• Planning and executing strategies based upon anticipated customer needs.
• Achieve sales and market share growth in line with business plans and budgets.
• Maintain a high level of activity in the field to ensure the achievement of sales goals.
• Conduct professional and highly engaging sales presentations.
• Maintain detailed and up-to-date client contact records to support sales and marketing activities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Investment, Securities & Funds; Venture Capital & Private Equity; Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|