• Determines how a service job will be performed based on specific conditions at the well
• Performs routine operating functions and troubleshooting on the rig (pulling unit) with direction from operation personnel as well as the client company representative.
• Familiar with work over operations, pumps installations and pull-out from water wells
• Operates the drawworks and assesses down hole conditions
• Lifts, removes, or installs rig accessories and equipment as required
• Handles jack stands and assists in securing the guy wires
• Tests and monitors equipment using correct procedures
• Establishes daily maintenance program for the rig
• Oversees the rigging up, rigging down, and transportation of the rig (pulling unit)
• Drives the rig as necessary to job site
• May be requested to work outside of normal work schedule to meet customer needs
• Performs other duties as assigned
QHSE • Comply with all relevant safety, health and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
|Job Location:||Dammam, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Oil and Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|