Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure that the presentation and functional quality of all stores in the Shopping Malls Portfolio is of the highest possible standard and in line with the Company’s directed design criteria and precinct design criteria.
- Ensure business driven retail design solutions, on-site store delivery, and minimization of downtime in the income stream as a result of programmed openings.
- Enhance retail design process and ensure that it is achieved through both customer and the ongoing relationship with retailers, their designers and their contractors, builders and/or shop fitters. To this, the RDM must be multidiscipline in Retail Design, Retail knowledge and construction management.
- Initiate contact and meet with the Retailer(s) and their design team / Consultant to discuss and clarify the SMBU’s design criteria and retail delivery process for new shop openings and existing shop upgrades.
- Share and discuss proposed retail designs with key stakeholders within SMBU and obtain required approvals for related works.
- Monitor and track on a regular basis design delivery and provide update reports to key stakeholders for their review and information.
- Liaise with leasing department in SMBU relating to the RDM process. This includes timely coordination with leasing in order seek clarification regarding agreed terms and conditions with merchants and track activities to ensure that tenancy is handed over to lessee by the established and agreed deadline.
- Interact with Mall Managers in order to coordinate works and costs during the store / unit fit-out process and ensure that minimum hindrance is faced during the redevelopment projects.
- Coordinate with the lessee’s designer(s) on the retail design, conditions of premise and logistic package. This includes chasing and guiding retailer’s designer to forward a final retail design and MEP design for approval.
- Administer and ensure to provide Green Star assessments for project and to all new merchant deals in accordance with the established guidelines and assessment criteria.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC
- Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Lead by example – thrive to create an honest and open work environment where individuals collaborate /support each other as a team and are passionate to achieve a common business objective.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|