1. Perform the day-to-day work in order to increase refinery profit, enhance plant reliability/integrity, and promote safety & compliance to environmental standards.
2. Create, maintain and communicate the Refinery Instrumentation & Controls Reliability Program through reliability strategy documents, road maps, checklists, procedures/processes and action tracking systems.
3. Perform regular audits to ensure working capital is optimized, stock levels are maintained and spares for obsolete equipment are removed in coordination with concerned personnel.
4. Ensure that all physical evidence pertinent to failure is captured and that the sequence id events prior to failure are properly documented.
5. Predict equipment failure based on MTBF, ENMCS, Vibration trend analysis, thermography analysis and motor management monitoring data.
6. Conduct failure analysis on equipment as requested by OME team and issue failure analysis reports to OME team for action.
7. Steward “Bad Actors” program to ensure that lessons learned on one instrumentation & controls equipment item are applied to other similar equipment.
8. Develop and maintain an effective action tracking system for Root Cause Analysis findings and recommendations and reporting in case of discrepancies.
9. Utilize available monitoring programs results to track failures, predict equipment life and generate recommendations.
10. Define spare part requirements for all Refinery Instrumentation & Controls and DCS Equipment, employing Risk Based Maintenance and Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis techniques (FMECA).
11. Develop maintenance policies and procedures and provide technical assistance and trouble-shooting support for all instrumentation & controls equipment as required.
12. Provide the necessary support to the respective OME team members daily.
13. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Reliability Engineering Unit Supervisor.
|Job Location:||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|