Our client are a medical devices distributor and are looking for a RA and Warehousing Specialist to join their team in Oman.
The position exists to manage warehousing of products as per manufacturers recommendations and ensure all permits are valid and up to date as per government and health department regulations
Responsibilities for the position are as follows
• Managing all essential permits and licenses both for personnel and the company and ensuring they are always valid and current and in line with Government Regulations.
• Accepting deliveries; ensuring the material is as per standards and local health department guidelines.
• Responsible for day to day warehouse operations of sorting, storing picking/packing and dispatch
• The position will also take the responsibility of regulatory affairs matters such as classification, registration and other health ministry matters related to implementing regulations and policies.
• Communicating with the health authorities regarding importation and exportation and all other duties and communications as related to the health authorities
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Medical & Healthcare Equipment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|