On behalf of an industrial organization focused on sustainable projects, we are seeking a Regulations Development Manager.
You will provide support to all relevant entities in the development of waste management regulations, policies, and standards; and guidelines on environmental health and safety, driving the sustainability of the sector within Saudi Arabia
• Provide recommendations for regulations in Environment, Health and Safety for the waste management sector based on knowledge of international laws and best practices
• Provide recommendations to various government entities on topics relevant to sector development regulations (use of recycled materials, duties to recycle used products etc.)
• Advise on international best practices in waste management regulation and recommends relevant topics for implementation across Saudi Arabia
• Provide guidance on trends in the environment, health and safety regulation in the waste management sector and guidelines to the operating companies on international standards and best practices
• Support the Stakeholder Management Expert in the communication of regulations with relevant government stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities for improving regulations for the waste management sector across KSA.
• Advise on potential areas for sector improvement, new trends, and technologies and proposes areas which need to be covered by new regulations.
|Job Location:||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Industrial; Energy|