A Receptionist / Customer Service job opening for a high-end luxury fitness center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duty of each receptionist to assist in the smooth running of the customers in general, and the reception area in particular, and to project a positive and friendly image to the customers and other professionals who may contact the fitness center either in person via the telephone.
- Welcoming clients by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
- All calls must be handled efficiently, promptly and in a helpful manner.
- Handling request, queries and complaints on phone, email and face-to-face.
- Providing fitness center facility service and package details to all prospect and existing clients.
- Customizing services to meet the customers’ needs at all times.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain calendar for coordination with the new & existing clients.
- Ensuring at all time, the scheduling is accurate, timely and completed according to fitness center standards. Sharing reminders with the clients for their appointment.
- Update the fitness center team regarding client’s appointments schedule and in case there are any changes/ delay/ cancellation last minute from the client.
- Maintain at all times information confidential information to fitness center and customers
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Operates telephone system equipment to receive or make interoffice calls.
- Require excellent interpersonal skills by interacting with colleagues, handles their concerns promptly and escalates matters to superiors when needed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries.
- Manage/create team weekly staff rotation calendar. As the team needs to be informed a week in advance about the changes in their weekly shifts.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|